Missouri State Senior Games
The Missouri State Senior Games is an Olympic-style sports festival for individuals age 50 and older. In 2015, the Senior Games will be held the weekend of June 11-12-13-14.
The purpose of the Senior Games is to:
- Provide an annual physical fitness event to promote a social, competitive, athletic and recreational activity for older adults
- Promote and create an interest in lifteime spots, recreation and physical exercise as a means of enhancing one's quality of life.
- Create an awareness of the abilities and capabilities of older citizens.
- Foster an amateur athletic network of participants, volunteers and sports enthusiasts throughout Missouri that encourages and promotes healthier lifestyles.
- Create private and public support for physical fitness and amateur athletic training.
|Copyright © 2015 Show-Me STATE GAMES
Website Designed by PatrickSasser