These forms are currently available for your download. Simply click on the form and download. Once you have downloaded your form, print and fill out then return to Show-Me STATE GAMES.
Individual Sport Registration Form: Registering by mail. If you choose not to register online, please download and print this form. Once completed mail form along with payment to our office.
Team Sport Registration Form: Registering for a team sport by mail. This form will need to be completed and returned to the Show-Me STATE GAMES office with the individual entry forms for each member of your team.
Participant Waiver of Liability: Online Registrations. This form will need to be completed and returned to the Show-Me STATE GAMES office. Prior to July 1 you may mail the waiver, after July 1 you will need to bring the waiver with you to check-in prior to competition.
Volunteer Form: If you wish to volunteer for the Show-Me STATE GAMES, you may print this form and mail to the Show-Me STATE GAMES office.
You will need Adobe Acrobat to download these forms. Get it here.
|TO REGISTER BY MAIL:|
- Complete an Individual Sport Entry Form or a Team Sport Entry Form.
- Event codes and descriptions may be found either in our Entry Book or on our web site. Click on "Sports" tab and then follow the link for the sport in which you are interested. The codes are at the bottom of the page.
- Doubles Events - If you are entering a doubles event, both partners must complete a separate entry form. Be sure to include your partner’s name on each form. If possible please mail both entries together.
- Make check payable to the Show-Me State Games. Please refer to our Entry Book or web site for the entry fee for each sport.
- Mail entry form(s) and roster (if needed) along with payment to the Show-Me STATE GAMES office at:
Show-Me STATE GAMES
1400 S Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
Phone: (573) 882-2101
Fax: (573) 884-4004
- Changes to your team roster may be made until July 7 at no charge by mailing a completed and signed individual entry form for each player being added to the SMSG office. After July 7, roster additions may only be made at the Hearnes Center when the coach checks-in his/her team. A fee of $5 shall be charged for each player added to the roster at this time. Additions postmarked after July 7 will not be processed.
|TO REGISTER ONLINE:|
- Go to our list of Sports.
- Follow the link for the sport in which you are interested.
- Add the event or events you are entering to the shopping cart and then proceed to the checkout.
- Follow the steps through the checkout process. There are 4 steps and if you supplied a valid email address when entered your information, you will receive an automated email confirmation.
- If registering online, you must pay with a credit card (visa / mastercard / discover).
- Doubles Events - If you are entering a doubles event, both partners must complete register, either online or by mail.
- Team Sports - If registering a team, you will be prompted to create a username and password during the checkout process. You can then go to the "Team Management" area and enter the players on your roster. at a later time. You may add and delete players from your online roster at any time prior to July 7. After July 7, roster additions may only be made at the Hearnes Center when the coach checks-in his/her team. A fee of $5 shall be charged for each player added to the roster at this time.
- We must have a Waiver of Liability on file for every participant or member of a team prior to competition. This waiver can either be mailed to our office prior to July 1 or brought with you and turned in prior to the competition.
|Athletes who enter more than one sport do so at their own risk. Each sport entered will require a separate entry form or registration. No refunds or schedule changes will be made to accommodate multi-sport athletes. Note that each sport has it’s own entry fee, please refer to each sport’s page for the correct amount.|