Entries will continue to be accepted until July 17. No on-site registrations will be accepted.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Sunday, July 28, 2019
Hickman High School Pool (1104 N Providence Rd) located at the intersection of Providence Road and Business Loop 70 in Columbia.
$30 per individual
Entries must be postmarked or received via the internet no later than July 16.
All athletes must check-in at the pool at least 30 minutes prior to competition.
Marilyn Diester, (816) 942-4748
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Synchronized Swimming
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- All athletes must be a resident of Missouri
- Athletes may enter a maximum of three events.
- Novice Division: Athletes must perform the routine for their age group. Free routine with 2 minute time limit.
- Intermediate Division: Athletes must perform a technical routine including all prescribed elements in the order listed in the USSS rule book. Free routine with 2 minute time limit.
- Age Group Division: This is a free routine with 3 minute time limit.
- Masters and Grand Masters Divisions: Athletes must perform the routine as established by the USSS rules. Free routine with 3 minute time limit.
- Swimmers may enter 3 routines plus the combo team routine.
- Age groups for the novice divisions are as follows: 9 and under, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17 and 18-20
- Age groups for the intermediate divisions are as follows: 11 and under, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17 and 18-20
- Age groups for the age group division are as follows: 11 and under, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17 and 18-20
- Age groups for the Masters and Grand Masters divisions are as follows: Solos: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+ Duets, Trios and Teams: 20 & over, 30 & over, 40 & over, 50 & over, 60 & over and 70 & over
|Event Code||Event Name|