Online registration for Synchronized Swimming closed on July 17.
DeadlinesEntries must be postmarked or received via the internet no later than July 16.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Sunday, July 29, 2018
Hickman High School Pool (1104 N Providence Rd) located at the intersection of Providence Road and Business Loop 70 in Columbia.
$30 per individual
Entries must be postmarked or received via the internet no later than July 16.
All athletes must check-in at the pool at least 30 minutes prior to competition.
Marilyn Diester, (816) 942-4748
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Synchronized Swimming
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- All athletes must be a resident of Missouri
- Athletes may enter a maximum of three events.
- Novice Division: Athletes must perform the routine for their age group. Free routine with 2 minute time limit.
- Intermediate Division: Athletes must perform a technical routine including all prescribed elements in the order listed in the USSS rule book. Free routine with 2 minute time limit.
- Age Group Division: This is a free routine with 3 minute time limit.
- Masters and Grand Masters Divisions: Athletes must perform the routine as established by the USSS rules. Free routine with 3 minute time limit.
- Swimmers may enter 3 routines plus the combo team routine.
- Age groups for the novice divisions are as follows: 9 and under, 10-11, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17 and 18-20
- Age groups for the intermediate divisions are as follows: 11 and under, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17 and 18-20
- Age groups for the age group division are as follows: 11 and under, 12-13, 14-15, 16-17 and 18-20
- Age groups for the Masters and Grand Masters divisions are as follows: Solos: 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75-79 and 80+ Duets, Trios and Teams: 20 & over, 30 & over, 40 & over, 50 & over, 60 & over and 70 & over
|Event Code||Event Name|
|SY001||Solos - Novice|
|SY002||Solos - Intermediate|
|SY003||Solos - Age Group|
|SY004||Solos - Masters|
|SY005||Solos - Grand Masters|
|SY006||Duets - Novice|
|SY007||Duets - Intermediate|
|SY008||Duets - Age Group|
|SY009||Duets - Masters|
|SY010||Duets - Grand Masters|
|SY011||Trios - Novice|
|SY012||Trios - Intermediate|
|SY013||Trios - Age Group|
|SY014||Trios - Masters|
|SY015||Trios - Grand Masters|
|SY016||Teams - Novice|
|SY017||Teams - Intermediate|
|SY018||Teams - Age Group|
|SY019||Teams - Masters|
|SY020||Teams - Grand Masters|
|SY021||Figures - Novice|
|SY022||Figures - Intermediate|
|SY023||Figures - Age Group|
|SY024||Figures - Masters|
|SY025||Figures - Grand Masters|
|SY030||Teams - Combo|