Entries will continue to be accepted until July 16. On-site registrations will be accepted.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Sunday, July 29, 2018
- 9:00 a.m. - Marathon, Beginner (including Juniors)
- 10:00 a.m. - Kids 12-Under
- 11:00 a.m. - Sport, Singlespeed, Expert
Depending on weather and conditions of the course, the race may have to be delayed, rescheduled or cancelled. Please check back here prior to the race or at www.unitedindirt.com.
Rock Bridge Memorial State Park
5901 South Highway 163
$10 for Kids 12-Under race
$25 for all other races
Pre-registrations due July 16.
Registrations will also be accepted the day of the event.
All athletes must check-in at the competition site at least 30 minutes prior to competition. See above
for check-in times.
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Mountain Biking
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- All cyclists must wear helmets.
- Bikes are subject to safety check.
- This will be a multi-lap circuit race. Each lap is approximately 7.5 miles of open field and single track riding. There are technical downhills and a steep, long uphill.
- Kids 12-Under race 2 short (<1 mile) laps.
- Beginner class races 1 lap (8.5 miles).
Sport class races 2 laps (17 miles)
Expert class races 3 laps (25.5 miles)
Marathon races for 3 hours, the most laps in least time determines placement.
- Beginners will be split into the following age groups: Kids (12 and Under), Juniors 13-15, Juniors 16-18, Adults 19-29, 30-39 and 40+
- Sport will be split into the following age groups: Juniors 15-18, Adult 19-29, 30-39, 40-49 and 50+
- Expert will be split into the following age groups: 19-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59 and 60+
- Marathon will race as one, open age group.
|Event Code||Event Name|
|MB001||Mountain Biking - Kids|
|MB003||Mountain Biking - Beginner|
|MB011||Mountain Biking - Sport|
|MB019||Mountain Biking - Sport Singlespeed|
|MB021||Mountain Biking - Expert|
|MB025||Mountain Biking - Marathon|