Online registration for Cycling closed on July 13.
DeadlinesPre-Registration is now closed. Onsite entries will be accepted the day of the event.
Thanks to our Sponsors
Saturday, July 20, 2019
- 8:00 a.m. - start of 19 mile race
- 10:15 a.m. - start of 28 mile race
All cycling competition will begin at
Hatton-Mccredie Elementary School
4171 County Rd 240
Kingdom City, MO 65262
$25 pre-registration due July 1.
$30 after July 1 and on-site entries.
Pre-registered entries must be postmarked or received via the internet no later than July 1.
Registration will also allowed the day of the event at the race site.
All participants must check-in at the race site on the day of competition at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the race. Check-in will open at 7:00 a.m.
For more information, contact the Show-Me State Games office at 573-882-2101
HOW TO ENTER:
Register Online: Show-Me State Games Online Registration - Cycling
Register by Mail: To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Show-Me State Games
1400 Rock Quarry Rd, Entrance 5
Columbia, MO 65211
- Two distances will be offered: 19 miles and 28 mile races.
- Competitors will be broken down at the race into the following age divisions: 13 & Under, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 & Over.
- All cyclists must wear USCF/Snell/ANSI-approved helmets correctly, and follow center-line rule. No aerobars allowed. There will be an equipment safety check prior to all races.
- Licensed racers must wear team uniforms.
|Event Code||Event Name|
|CY101||Cycling - 19 mile course|
|CY103||Tandem Cycling - 19 mile course|
|CY104||Cycling - 28 mile course|
|CY106||Tandem Cycling - 28 mile course|