||July 21-22-23, 2017 - Youth Squirt and Pee Wee
July 28-29-30, 2017 - Adult Novice / Beginner
August 4-5-6, 2017 - Adult Advanced
||Springfield, MO - Mediacom Ice Park, 635 E Trafficway 65806
USA Hockey rules and fees apply and are included in cost. Each player must have USA Hockey insurance, no exceptions. Insurance may be purchased separately.
||Youth - July 7 or until space allows.
Adult Novice / Beginner - July 14 or until space allows.
Adult Advanced - July 21 or until space allows.
Late entries may be allowed, depending on space availability; howerver, late entries will not be guaranteed a place in the tournament and will be charged a $50 late fee.
||Teams may check-in on Thursday and Friday prior to their weekend of competition. Check-in times and procedures will be mailed with packet to the team manager once the entry has been received. Tournament sponsored hotels are available.
||Mediacom Ice Park
Al Valdivia, Hockey Director
|How to Enter:
|Register online now for ice hockey.|
To enter by mail, please complete a Show-Me State Games entry form and mail it along with payment to:
Mediacom Ice Park
State Games Hockey Director
635 E Trafficway
Springfield, MO 65806
In addition, please provide your current USA Hockey team roster. If your team is not registered with USA Hockey, additional team and individual charges may apply.
- Adult Divisions - Depending on number of teams and skill level, multiple divisions (Division A, Division B, etc) may be created.
- Youth Divisions - Depending on number of teams, multiple divisions (A2 Squirt & Pee Wee) may be created.
- Teams will play a minimum of three games but could play as many as seven. In general, teams will be scheduled for games in pool play. Then all teams will be seeded into a single-elimination bracket. There will be a third place game.
- All teams should be prepared to play the first two days of the tournament, with the final four teams playing on Sunday. Games may start as early as 7:30am and may start as late as 9:00pm.
- Adult Division - No checking. Incidental contact may occur.
- Games will be managed under the USA Hockey rules.
- Games will have 3 periods and may go 1 hour-15 minutes long maximum for Adult Divisions and 1 hour long maximum for Youth Divisions. Exact rules on Adult Division stop clock and periods will be included in your packet once your team entry is received.
- Adult Players must be 18 years old and over, no exceptions. An Adult player’s age is determined by his/her age on July 30, 2010. Adult Players may be asked to provide proof of age.
- Team jerseys must be the same color with numbers on the back. Teams should have both light and dark jerseys with numbers on the back.
|Event Codes Information||
|HO001||Ice Hockey - Youth (Squirt)
||HO002||Ice Hockey - Youth (Pee Wee)
|HO003||Ice Hockey - Adult Novice/Beginner
||HO004||Ice Hockey - Adult Advanced